Thursday, July 31, 2008

More Tutorials Coming Soon

I apologize for not having some new content for a little while, but I just wanted to let everyone know new tutorials are coming soon.

My wife and I had our first baby and I just got a new job that required us to pick up and move completely across the United States. Now that the dust is finally settling I am making plans for the site and some more new and exciting things.

I appreciate all the questions, comments, and support. I hope that the tutorials and resources offered here have been a help. Thank you for your patience.

3 comments:

Tamika said...

Hi! I recently subscribed to your podcast, and I think it's really great. It moves at a nice pace and covers some interesting things. I'm very very new to the whole Flash world thing, and I know so little at this point that it hurts a little - but thanks to people like you who are willing to share their knowledge without wanting to raid my wallet first, it's quite a bit easier to take baby steps! Thanks again!

Lila said...

Thanks for your tutorials - they are really great and help beginning to organise the workflow in Flash. I know what it's like to have a small baby so understand what you are going through! Eagerly waiting for new tutorials though, so I'll keep checking the website! Life does return to normal eventually after many sleepless nights, trust me!

Unknown said...

Hello!
I just wanted to thank you for your tutorials, i found them through YouTube and they're really helpful and simple. I'm trying to learn Flash, and you make it a whole lot easier to understand.

And congrats with the little one!

Cheers,
Sarah